Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta

1/2 c. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 c. heavy cream
1/8 t. black pepper
pinch of salt
1/2 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 (12 oz.) box fettuccine pasta

Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add garlic, cream, pepper & salt. Bring to a simmer. If it starts to boil, turn the heat down. Add the cheese & continue to simmer for 8 minutes until thick. While sauce cooks, cook pasta for 12 minutes. Drain pasta. Spoon pasta onto serving plates & ladle sauce over the top. Yield: 2-3 large servings.

1 comment:

gina said...

Have you tried this. I got an e-mail with a lot of copycat recipes from a lot of great restaurants. I have not tried any of them yet but most of them look great. Did you get that e-mail too? If not, I will e-mail it to you, gina

Welcome

These recipes are all family favorites. If I haven't made the recipe myself, someone I know has & their family loves it. These are recipes that have been tried, tested & made perfect!!