Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome

This is my attempt at getting my meals organized for my family & yours. I don't like the rush that always seems to happen at dinnertime. With kids coming home from school & the rush to get homework done before they're off to afterschool activities, I wanted some kind of way to get new recipes, ideas & information from you, my friends & family. So, email me with your favorite recipe & I'll post it to my site. Hopefully I'll find a way to manage them into categories. Any recipe works. Beverages, Bread, Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, Dinner, Crock pot, Dessert, Cookies, & misc.

No comments:

Welcome

These recipes are all family favorites. If I haven't made the recipe myself, someone I know has & their family loves it. These are recipes that have been tried, tested & made perfect!!